Who We Are
Southern Timing is a state-of-the-art timing company utilizing IPICO Super Elite UHF & Chronotrack timing equipment to time all of our events. Our focus is you, the event director. We strive to provide excellent service at all of our events both big and small. With over 25 years combined experience in producing endurance events you can be certain that our team will get the job done right!
Why Choose Southern Timing?
Here at Southern Timing we have the latest and best technology on the market, at each event we are able to provide live results, on-site check in and registration kiosks to make the process run smoother and faster, live on-site preliminary results on kiosks for participants to view, finish line video that records a 15 second clip of the participant, & more!
From the moment you sign on with Southern Timing You are our priority, we are dedicated to providing the best service possible before, during and even after your event!
- Sun, May 29Little Haiti Cultural CenterMay 29, 7:30 AM – 11:30 AMLittle Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Terrace, Miami, FL 33137, USAThe City of Miami & The Little Haiti Culture Center, in celebration of 2022 Haitian Heritage month, invites you to run/walk with us May 29th, 2022 in this amazing event. Participants will enjoy healthy refreshments, music and entertainment at the end of the run.
- Sat, Jun 04Riverbend Park
- Sat, Jun 18Blanchard ParkJun 18, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AMBlanchard Park, Jay Blanchard Trail, Union Park, FL 32817, USAWhat is a Leftover 5K? Throughout the year the Southern Timing Foundation and other organizations host a number of races during the year. After each race, we are faced with the question what do we do with all the leftover shirts and medals? This is why we started the Leftover 5K!
- Sun, Jun 19Seawalk PavilionJun 19, 6:30 PM – 10:30 PMSeawalk Pavilion, 75 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, USAJoin us and run, walk or stroll as we run down the beautiful Jacksonville Beach starting & finishing at the Seawalk Pavilion. Come celebrate this historic event with Founder Tanisha Crisp and the Move for Change 5K team.
- Sat, Jun 25Jensen Beach ParkJun 25, 7:00 AM – 12:00 PMJensen Beach Park, 4191 NE Ocean Blvd, Jensen Beach, FL 34957, USAThe 11th Annual Aaron Vaughn Memorial Frogman Swim / Run will take place on beautiful Jensen Beach, Jensen Beach Florida. This open water swim + run honors the sacrifice of SOC Aaron C Vaughn (SEAL) who was KIA in August of 2011 while serving our country in Afghanistan.
- Sat, Jul 02Tradition Square
- Sun, Sep 04Harbor Park at Lake BaldwinSep 04, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PMHarbor Park at Lake Baldwin , 4990 New Broad St, Orlando, FL 32814, USACome out and join us as to run one of Orlando's most beautiful courses! This course will take you out and back around Lake Baldwin, with views of the lake on the entire course and plenty of shade this course is perfect for those experienced runner's and those new to running!
- Sat, Sep 24JetBlue ParkSep 24, 7:30 AM – 11:30 AMJetBlue Park, 11500 Fenway South Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33913, USAThe 2022 Walk Like MADD 5K Southwest Florida event is MADD's signature fundraising event to help us raise both awareness and funds to eliminate drunk and drugged driving. We hope that you will rally with us in Fort Myers, FL to help create a future of No More Victims®.
- Sat, Oct 08Amelia Earhart ParkOct 08, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMAmelia Earhart Park, 401 E 65th St, Hialeah, FL 33013, USAThe MORE THAN PINK Walk is Komen’s signature fundraising event. It’s a day where we can put aside everything else in our lives and share our stories, our laughter, and our tears to raise money that saves lives while we celebrate survivors, those living with breast cancer, and honor loved ones lost.
- Sat, Oct 08Riverbend ParkOct 08, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PMRiverbend Park, Riverbend Trail, Jupiter, FL 33478, USAWe are excited to announce that the 4th Annual Heroes On The Water 5K will be held on October 8th, 2022 at Riverbend Park! This is a beautiful course that takes you through the scenery at Riverbend Park on the flat hardpacked surface that is perfect for running!
- Sat, Oct 15Bill Bags Cape FL State ParkOct 15, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AMBill Bags Cape FL State Park, 1200 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USAThe 2022 Miami Walk like MADD & Dash 5K event is MADD's signature fundraising event to help us raise both awareness and funds to eliminate drunk and drugged driving. We hope that you will rally with us in Key Biscayne, FL to help create a future of No More Victims®.
- Sat, Oct 22Madrid Dr, Sebring, FL
- Sun, Oct 233501 Paso Fino Dr, Lake Placid, FLOct 23, 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM3501 Paso Fino Dr, Lake Placid, FL, 3501 Paso Fino Dr, Lake Placid, FL 33852, USAGFNY Florida race week activities take place at the elegant and rustic Barn at Paso Fino. You will be picking up your race packets and enjoying the post-race festivities, music and awards at the The Barn at Paso Fino, and the post-race BBQ prepared by their highly-rated chef.
- Sun, Oct 23Haulover Park
- Sun, Nov 13Save the ChimpsNov 13, 7:30 AM – 11:30 AMSave the Chimps, 16891 Carole Noon Ln, Fort Pierce, FL 34945, USAThere's no other race like it in the world! We are back in-person & at the Sanctuary for the 8th Annual Save the Chimps Chimpathon 5K/10K! Join us on Sunday, November 13th, 2022 at Save the Chimps for the 8th Annual Chimpathon 5K/10K!